I just love this easy hacks on keeping your car clean...it's practical, in-expensive and keeps your car in a prime condition... ideal for when you would like to resell it.
1. Put cupcake wrappers in cup holders for easy clean-up.
2. Shower caddies are an awesome way to keep food on laps and off the floor.
3. Keep groceries intact with the help of a trunk shelf.
4. Forget a R400 phone holder, use a rubber band instead.
5. Transform your car into a mommy-command-center with the help of shoe organizers.
6. Use a cheap paint brush to dust between vents.
7. Use a squeegee and a water bottle to get rid of unwanted animal hair in your backseats.
8. Get sticky gunk off vinyl and leather with the help of a magic eraser.
9. Sprinkle baking soda on your seats before vacuuming to get rid of any lingering smells.
10. Use an old toothbrush to remove gunk from seats, on dashboard or from cup holders.
11. Buy a R 15 cereal container to use as a trash can.